- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 7 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 15 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 16 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 27,682 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem