- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Mustangs and Trucks Over Risk of Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 12 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 12 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Ford Escape looks pretty good compared to other Ford Escape model years, but still has a trend of transmission problems, so it's not a model year we can recommend.
Also the base model Escape did not come with side airbags so it received a "Poor" rating from the IIHS for side impact protection. Other similar 2007 models like the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V & Hyundai Santa Fe scored far better.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem