2010 Ford Escape lights problems

lights problem

2010 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Mar 222016

The 3rd brake light assembly has melted from the heat of the brake light bulbs. The plastic melts and breaks the light bulbs out of the sockets.this worries me as it seems like a fire hazard and I don't know what's causing it.

- Kansas City, MO, USA

Feb 272014

Escape 6-cyl

This was not a car incident or accident of any sort. I drive a 2010 Ford Escape and last week I noticed my brake lights were out, so I bought the bulbs and attempted to change my lights. The problem wasn't burnt out bulbs it was melted bulbs and the piece where the bulbs sit, have also melted and it now mangled. I took photos for proof, but I don't know that the piece will fit back in.

- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, USA