- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
2010 Ford Escape
Worst 2010 Escape transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure18
- downshifts hard while accelerating7
- erratic shifting7
- slips out of gear2
- difficult shifting1
- leaking transmission fluid1
- transmission melted1
- transmission overheating (code P1783)1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission14
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.