- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 28,086 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 18 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (13 reports)
- not sure (3 reports)
- according to the dealer (to date) replaced seals and gaskets (1 reports)
- throttle body (1 reports)