2010 Ford Escape windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

2010 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Aug 152014

Escape 6-cyl

In August I had gone into my office and looked out and my back window was down..I thought I didn't remember lowering it. Found out it had just dropped on its noise from the motor, just dropped. August 31st I pulled up with friends to eat and we got out and I looked back and the other rear window had fell also. So now within 15 days both windows, back behind drivers seat and the one behind the passenger seat will not go back up and I am being told it will be over $500 to repair. I don't understand how these two windows could become non working in less than 15 days apart. No one at Ford will help me...I would appreciate any assistance you could give me. Thanks

- Irving, TX, USA