- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 3 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 9 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 32 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission Control: Catalytic Convertor Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
2.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
exhaust system problem