- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 0 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 26 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 15,917 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem