- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 2 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 2 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 5 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 7 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 9 days ago
Clunking When Turning
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 6,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)