- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 15 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 19 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 31 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 43 days ago
Clunking When Turning
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Ford Escape has an acceptable complaint history so far, with leaking rear window problems showing up as the main concern so far. NHTSA complaint data shows an early pattern of problems with stalling while driving.
Another concern is the 2012 Escape rolled onto its roof during an NHTSA side impact test so it only received a marginal side impact rating ... not good.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 6,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)