- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 18 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 29 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 50 days ago
2014 Ford Escape
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2014 Escape accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door handle sticks, door won't latch6
- broken liftgate handle1
- remote start shuts off as soon as key is in the ignition1
- wipers erratic1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.