2014 Ford Escape accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Escape:

2014 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Mar 032014

Escape

While driving my vehicle it's approach sensor went off. I thought it was due to being in traffic but then it went off on a constant high pitch squeal. It lasted for about 3 minutes then shut off. Then when I was on the hands free telephone device through the Ford consal it went off again and I could not stop the very high pitch squeal and I had to pull off the road and put it in park. Then it happened while sitting at a stop sign. The squeal was so loud I wanted to take the vehicle to Ford and ask for a refund. I could not stop the sound and it sounded like my speakers were on high but I couldn't lower the volume. This was a new vehicle and just drove it off the lot about a month or less. It hasn't happened since.

- Great Falls , MT, USA