2014 Ford Escape accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Escape:

2014 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Mar 072016

Escape

After reaching down between the seat and center console to grab something that fell, I severely cut my hand and ended up needing 4 stitches. The gash went all the way down to my tendon. There is exposed, unfinished metal immediately under the driver seat and it is very easy to cut your hand on.

- Peoria, AZ, USA

Sep 292014

Escape 4WD 4-cyl

I was driving on southfield freeway in Michigan about 5:15 pm, I was in the left lane when traffic stopped. I stopped along with the car in front of me. At this time the car behind did not stop going somewhere between 20-40mph hit my car in the back and pushed me into the car in front of me. The air bags did not deploy even though I got hit from behind and pushed into another vehicle. The force was so strong that it broke my driver seat and my glove box. My Ford Escape was total loss in the accident. I suffered some bumps and bruises and whiplash and did go to the er for these injuries.

- Allen Park, MI, USA