2015 Ford Escape accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Escape:

2015 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Jun 052016

Vehicle exhibits extreme glare on front windshield-- this can occur day or night. Day glare can be so bad as to make vehicle totally unsafe to drive-- not referring to going into a setting or rising sun-- this is normal daylight between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. Metal dash pieces reflect in side mirrors and make it difficult to see approaching cars

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Jul 232015

I have been to Ford 3 times trying to get help with an absurd amount of road noise coming from my 2015 Escape. This has become a recent issue to the point where the back seat passenger cannot make out what the driver or front seat passenger are saying. After my 3 visits, Ford has dismissed this problem with little interest. When driving you can feel air from the road as you are in the vehicle. This is a safety hazard as I am worried if debris were to hit my car or if I were to get in an accident there could be serious damage to myself or my passengers. I have also had issues with my trunks lift gate. It fails to latch requiring me to either drive with it unlatched or fiddle with it until it closes. I have also struggled with the doors latching closed which have resulted in my passengers opening and closing the doors several times until the sensor says they are closed. For a 2015 this should not be happening and I am ashamed in myself for leasing a car from such a careless company who lacks concern for its consumers.

- Gainesville, FL, USA