2015 Ford Escape accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford Escape:

2015 Ford Escape Owner Comments

Mar 162016

Escape

I was stopped at a redlight at an intersection, when I was rear ended by a car. My son and I were in the front seats. We were wearing our seatbelts. We were thrown frontward and then thrown backward. My sons seat was laying completely flat. My seat had flown back and hit my wife, who was sitting behind me, wearing her seatbelt. My injuries were a broken right fibula and left rib clinical fractures. My sons injuries were a concussion and whiplash. My wife had facial abrasions and left rib clinical fractures. We were all transported to the hospital by ambulance, had numerous testing done, spent the night and half the next day. Left the hospital still in pain.

- Vintondale, PA, USA