9.9

2005 Ford Escape Hybrid accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid:

2005 Ford Escape Hybrid Owner Comments

Feb 032005

Escape Hybrid 4-cyl

I pulled out of a parking lot driving our new 2005 Ford Escape hybrid and approached the first intersection when a message flashed on the dash "pull over safely now." Before I could pull over the engine turned off. After a few tries, I was able to move the car on the battery power through the intersection (very slowly) to a busy bus stop. I couldn't start the car again right away. However, on battery power again, I was able to get back to the parking lot. We had the car towed to a Ford dealership from there. It took them two weeks to figure out what was wrong and fix the car. When the incident happend, the car had 260 miles on it.

- Palo Alto, CA, USA