2010 Ford Escape Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Escape Hybrid:

2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Owner Comments

May 262015

Escape Hybrid

The car stalls at low speed, such as stopped at light or slowing way down turning into drive way, car will just shut off, I put in park and restart the car. Can not ever tell when it will happen. Now the car is jerking as I am driving it at speeds of 40-45 mph and 60-65 mph. It seems to slip or missing shifting and jerks very hard. Are these two things related?. I took it into dealer and they told me they couldn't get the car to do that there, while running it while up on the lift. I want to know what I am supposed to do with this issue if I can not get it to do the same thing while at dealership and I can never know when it is going to happen while I am driving it. If this is going to keep happening, I do not want the car anymore and the deal will need to take it back.

- Coopersville, MI, USA