1.3

2011 Ford Escape Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Escape Hybrid:

2011 Ford Escape Hybrid Owner Comments

Jan 022016

Escape Hybrid

My husband simply shut the trunk of the car as we have a hundred times before and the rear window abruptly shattered. We were parked and stationary. We'd had snow in portland the day before but the idea that the window couldn't withstand that temperature is ridiculous. I've read online that an NHTSA investigation was launched in 2011 into these kinds of events but I do hope that something is done soon, especially since this could have been dangerous: We are thankful that our two daughters were standing clear of the car when it happened.

- Portland, OR, USA

Jul 102015

Escape Hybrid

I was parking my Ford Escape hybrid while moving back and forward I notice brake paddle jerk and paddle lost braking power.

- Brooklyn , NY, USA