8.0

1995 Ford Escort engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Ford Escort:

1995 Ford Escort Owner Comments

Sep 052009

Escort LX 1.9L

I do like the car and the problem started after the timing belt was changed. The belt was double checked to be correct. Is this a coincidence? I don't know. It's scheduled for a complete diagnosis at the Ford garage on 9/12/09.

- , Vandergrift, PA, USA

Jul 302006

Escort LX

My wife's 95' Escort loses power on hills. I have changed the fuel filter, plugs, wires, and air filter. I do not know what to do next. Please help.

- , Export, PA, USA