- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 10 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 20 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 26 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 39 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 51 days ago
1996 Ford Escort
Worst 1996 Escort steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escort Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Escort compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escort overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escort.