- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 11 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 24 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 30 days ago
1996 Ford Escort
Worst 1996 Escort steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escort Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Escort compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escort overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escort.