- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 1 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 19 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 22 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 49 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 58 days ago
1996 Ford Escort
Worst 1996 Escort steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escort Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Escort compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escort overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escort.