2.0

1997 Ford Escort accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Ford Escort:

1997 Ford Escort Owner Comments

Mar 032008

Escort LX 2.0L

My car horn recently started beeping really low. I am not sure why it is doing this, if you have had this problem or think you know what it is please drop me a line. THANKS!

My other issue is that my escort makes this weird noise(it sounds like metal scrubbing or a loud whistling noise) when I press on the gas pedal, please help.

My last issue is every time I turn on my ac or heat my car makes a weird noise, the heat and ac does work, but it makes a weird noise.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!