- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
1998 Ford Escort
body / paint Problems
Worst 1998 Escort body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body is rusting1
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escort Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Escort compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escort overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escort.