- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 10 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 20 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 26 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 39 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 51 days ago
2001 Ford Escort
Worst 2001 Escort engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine knocking really bad5
- check engine light on2
- Difficulty starting1
- hesitation when cold1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escort Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Escort compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escort overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escort.