2002 Ford Escort suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Escort:

2002 Ford Escort Owner Comments

Jan 242006

Escort 4-cyl

I purchased back 2002 a new Ford Escort that now has bad vibration in the steering wheel.I took it back to diagnose and the service manager said it was the characteristic of that model car and cannot be fixed.my complaint is that this was not disclosed to me when I purchased the car. It only has 17,501 miles and now the vibration so bad it is a safty concern.

- Bradenton, FL, USA