7.0

$4,000.00

1. complete transmission replaced (1 reports)
2002 Ford Escort transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Escort:

2002 Ford Escort Owner Comments

Mar 022011

Escort V4

I'm just trying to figure it out & need help. as I drive it like the transmission is not shifting to another gear it's like suck there.

- , Baltimore, MD, USA

Nov 022006

Escort XLT Premium 2.9L V6

My low miles - 2002 Ford Escape almost killed my wife on Saturday. The differential went on my 2002 Ford Escape Premium Edition (not worth the extra money) and almost thru the vehicle off the road. It has been reported while it was under warranty and they kept changing the transmission fluid. Ferrario Ford of Elmira Heights NY claims that that was the right thing to do when it was under warranty. Now it is going to cost $4000 to fix and no one is accepting responsibility for almost killing my wife with their negligence or paying for it because it has the lowest warranty in the Biz. If you have a similar story I'd love to hear it: hwillcox@stny. rr.com or 315-491-9629.

Henry Willcox.