2000 Ford Excursion AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Excursion:

2000 Ford Excursion Owner Comments

Apr 152015

Excursion V10 Triton

ford excursion hell that's what i am going thru on this 2000. its barely reached its break in. i bought this vehicle for family purposes and now my family is without this vehicle because its too cold for my kids. it seems i am stuck with a lemon. anybody feel the way i do? lets ask that ford pays us for all the money wasted on poor design and pain and suffering.... our lives depend on a change. the change is making a rant to make up for unnecessary spent money in which my family has had to endure. no family ride sucks and has put us mid class individuals at risks so great its seems unimaginable. i believe i need some money from ford for such loss or cost!!!!

- , Taos, USA