2000 Ford Excursion engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Excursion:

2000 Ford Excursion Owner Comments

Nov 242004

Excursion Limited

i have been to everyone but Santa clause for this problem my dealer which is crawford county ford where i bought my $40,000.00 truck tells me that there just may not be a fix for the oil usage and motor noise but i just can't accept this solution since my so called extended warranty is about to expire and i honestly believe that this is where the lack of attention to my problem truly lies. i'm sorry but i think that as much as we the consumer has to pay for vehicles these days i believe the "extended warranty" needs to be respected for what it is for, and the managers need to also extend their services just a little further. and shall i also say the "so called" service advisers need to go just a little further to serve those who truly pay their salaries! I am a former ford tech employee and I can't believe the way the Service Manager spoke to my wife and I about our concerns. We purchased a Ford for the reliability and service quality that We had at Randall Ford. We also needed the excursion to accommodate our 5 children safely and comfortably. And now they are telling me that my truck is wore out and run down at 4 years old. with 4 years worth of regular and timely oil changes with documented maintenance records. please feel free to contact us at katsstudio@sbcglobal.net if you have further questions.

- , van Buren, AR, USA