- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 25 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 31 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 34 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 34 days ago
2003 Ford Excursion
Worst 2003 Excursion electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- interior electrical issues1
- vehicle instumentation goes dead1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Excursion Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Excursion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Excursion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Excursion.