- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 10 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 10 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 22 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
2003 Ford Excursion
Worst 2003 Excursion electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- interior electrical issues1
- vehicle instumentation goes dead1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Excursion Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Excursion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Excursion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Excursion.