- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 1 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 4 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 6 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 8 days ago
2003 Ford Excursion
Worst 2003 Excursion electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- interior electrical issues1
- vehicle instumentation goes dead1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Excursion Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Excursion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Excursion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Excursion.