- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 2 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 8 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 31 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
1997 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1997 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear wipers not working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring3
- NHTSA: Visibility1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.