- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 5 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 17 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
1997 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1997 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear wipers not working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring3
- NHTSA: Visibility1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.