- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 11 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 34 days ago
1998 Ford Expedition
Worst 1998 Expedition drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front end vibrations while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train17
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.