4.0

1998 Ford Expedition engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Expedition:

1998 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jan 012008

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

I have replaced my plugs in my truck and it worked for a while, but everytime it rains it is missing tremendously. It's gotten worse to me. First it was on when it shifted to like the 3rd gear but now when i start it its idling funny and its missing really bad. I need a solution please. I am to the point ot where I want to get rid of it. The only reason I kept it is because its paid for and it was my grandfathers vehicle. PLEASE HELP!!!!

- , Ocena Springs, MS, USA