6.7

2. remove the light & the ribbon from the over head light (1 reports)
1999 Ford Expedition accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Expedition:

1999 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jan 012007

Expedition EXT 5.4L

just remove the light & the ribbon from the over head light (center console) that's where my problem was,The ribbon was shorting and causing this in my expedition , sure was a pain and embarrassing, every time i came below 15mph all lights inside and the running board lights would all come on.......Takes like 2 mins to pull it out and its deff worth a shot......you just wont ever have those lights ....but there are still the dim one's on the vanity mirrors! if needed!

- , Lakewood, CO, USA

Dec 012007

Expedition Eddie Bauer 4.5L V8

This is a very annoying problem, and I think it could be linked to several other problems

I have. The interior lights and running board lights stay on and drain my battery constantly. The door ajar light comes at any random time, even though there is not a door ajar! I think I have a major electrical problem here!!!

- , Taylors, SC, USA

Jun 302005

Expedition LE

After reading messages from the other members, i realize that I'm not alone with this same problem- all with ford cars.

- , Victorville, CA, USA