- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear suspension collapse5
- air suspension failure4
- vibrating while accelerating2
- both trailing arms on rear end rusted out1
- tires inverted1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear13
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.