- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shift indicator is misaligned4
- total transmission failure3
- torque converter problem2
- cruise control transmission shifts down too far1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission37
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.