- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 20 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 23 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 50 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shift indicator is misaligned4
- total transmission failure3
- torque converter problem2
- cruise control transmission shifts down too far1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission37
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.