- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shift indicator is misaligned4
- total transmission failure3
- torque converter problem2
- cruise control transmission shifts down too far1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission37
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.