- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 19 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 28 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 28 days ago
1999 Ford Expedition
Worst 1999 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shift indicator is misaligned4
- total transmission failure3
- torque converter problem2
- cruise control transmission shifts down too far1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission37
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.