- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
1999 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1999 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window won't go down4
- general electronic module noise1
- sun roof won't close1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer33
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor7
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.