2. replace condensor unit (1 reports)
2000 Ford Expedition AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Expedition:

2000 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jun 012007

Expedition Eddie Bauer V8

Have never been able to repair. We have taken it to several different places through the years. They charged system and checked for leaks. No leaks ever detected. Continued to recharge system and now that doesn't work.

- , Morganton, GA, USA

Aug 062010

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L V8

AC would not blow cold air, had the repair shop look for any leaks and there are leaks and the condensor unit needs to be repalced. The labor was the most expensive, which as I live upnorth I could live with it as its my short distance vehicle.

- , Stow, OH, USA

Jul 272006

I have a 2000 Ford Expedition and when I am going on an uphill, pressing down on the gas, my air conditioning moves to just the defrost spot, but is still blowing cold air. Once I level off, it goes back on to the original spot (air conditioning ducts). Cant figure this one out. Any suggestions?? Thanks

- , San Diego, CA, USA