2000 Ford Expedition drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Expedition:

2000 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Feb 012008

Expedition XLT 4.6L

For years I complained to tire shops and mechanics that my truck felt like it was engaged in 4 wheel drive and just because the dumbasses didn't see light on they would say it wasn't on. Until one day I decided to lift up all 4 tires and guess what all 4 tires were moving. But now it was making a clunking noise in front so I just disconnected my driveline to 4x4 and install it in the winter when it snows. I love my truck I bought it brand new and it has been through a lot but I want her to run the way she did when I bought it.

- , Pasco, WA, USA