- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2000 Ford Expedition
Worst 2000 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blow out24
- knocking sound from engine3
- stumbles, sputters, no acceleration3
- blown head gasket1
- blue smoke at startup1
- engine blew up and caught fire1
- engine starts to rev while driving1
- loss of oil pressure1
- misfires under light acceleration1
- runs rough1
- runs roughly when A/C is on1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control61
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control55
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling53
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine40
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.