- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 4 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 26 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 28 days ago
2000 Ford Expedition
Worst 2000 Expedition steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- slack in steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly13
- NHTSA: Steering9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.