- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 8 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
2000 Ford Expedition
Worst 2000 Expedition transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slipping4
- transmission stuck in overdrive off2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission20
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.