- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2000 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2000 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- windshield leaking4
- rear wipers failed1
- window shattered1
- wipers work intermittently1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield31
- NHTSA: Visibility8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.