2001 Ford Expedition accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Expedition:

2001 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jan 202006

Expedition 8-cyl

Opened my sun roof on Friday January 20, 2006 was a very nice day, it started to rain and the sun roof would not close stop at the dealership roundtree moore of lake city, and we try for about 15 minutes to close and could not. I left and put my vehicle in the garage, and took it to the dealership today Monday January 23, 2006, and they said the track got broken some how. We need to replace the whole window and it would cost me $1100 for a brand new one, I stated no way, that should have never broken, it must be a manufacturer's defect. I called Ford, and they stated no. I don't believe that something they put in most of their vehicles should break after 5 years.

- Lake City, FL, USA