- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 0 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 3 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 9 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 32 days ago
2001 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2001 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power windows is stuck, just clicks1
- windshield leaking1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield19
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.