- July 27: NHTSA Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold Investigation Upgraded investigations | 1 days ago
- July 26: Austin, Texas: 60 Carbon Monoxide Detectors Activate in Ford Police SUVs news | 2 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 8 days ago
2001 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2001 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power windows is stuck, just clicks1
- windshield leaking1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield19
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.