7.0

2002 Ford Expedition electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Expedition:

2002 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Jun 302015

Expedition LX

We don't know where to start, hate to go to dealership because of cost. The door code stopped working a while back and then sometimes we were getting a light saying door ajar, yet all doors were closed and we couldn't lock door. Last Monday we couldn't start the car battery was dead. We have narrowed it down to not being the battery or alternator. Could it be a fuse?

- , Mandeville, LA, USA

Sep 162010

Expedition EB 5.4L V8

Starting the vehicle after sitting for a week has been an on going problem. The car shop I take it to has replaced the battery 4 times at no additional cost to me. I am a musician. My Expedition to the hilt. Luckily it has not been a problem after playing a gig. It seems to be fine after driving. I'm frustrated because the problem has not been fixed. We are now trying an experiment. Taking the fuse out for the radio so there won't be as much draw on the battery. Please NO RADIO! I can't believe that would help at all. I'm not into NRing my vehicle. That's BS. Find the problem and fix the damn thing!

- , Oxford, OH, USA