- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2002 Ford Expedition
Worst 2002 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs eject out of cylinder head45
- intermittent stalling1
- timing chain failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling51
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine37
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.