- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 14 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 22 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 23 days ago
2002 Ford Expedition
Worst 2002 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs eject out of cylinder head46
- intermittent stalling1
- timing chain failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling51
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine37
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.