- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 7 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 31 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 31 days ago
2002 Ford Expedition
Worst 2002 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs eject out of cylinder head45
- intermittent stalling1
- timing chain failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling51
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine37
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.