2. replace actuator (1 reports)
2003 Ford Expedition AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Expedition:

2003 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Dec 172010

Expedition XLT V8

Worst cold weather in 60 years in Texas (SuperBowl-45) and our family's FORD SUV EXPEDITION has NO HEAT due to the equivalent of the "FLUX CAPACITOR" known to all the Ford Dealers as the ACTUATOR! $1000.was the estimate according to the Labor Book Guide in Hours, to remove the Dashboard. We thought we could get a lower estimate, but most mechanics use the same guide...thanks Ford for the LOUSY DESIGN...we'll bundle up and wait it out!

- , Fort Worth, TX, USA

Nov 022009

Expedition LTX V6

I've had my car at the garage for the past two days and after getting several defective parts from both Ford and other after market suppliers it was determined their is a design flaw. The parts were not working and I'm still getting cold air flowing from the passenger side of the dash. The manager of the garage told me Ford is experiencing tremendous problems across the country with this part.

- , Colleyville, TX, USA

Jul 112007

My heat has worked on and off for the last 18 months I replace the fuses thinking that is the problem it works for a couple of days then no heat again I can't seem to get it fixed I have it at the shop at least 3 times a year for this problem...

- , Manchester, CT, USA

Oct 302008

Expedition ELT 4.6L

my 03 Expedition does not blow warm air when I turn on the heat, it just blows room temp air. There are no leaks or smells that would indicate maybe a heater core issue. Can someone point me in the right direction to resolve my no heater issue??

- , Red Oak, TX, USA