- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 8 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 18 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 49 days ago
2003 Ford Expedition
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Expedition accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- can't get key programed by locksmith1
- sideview mirror forgets programmed position1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior19
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.