- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 3 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 25 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 27 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 27 days ago
2003 Ford Expedition
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Expedition accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- can't get key programed by locksmith1
- sideview mirror forgets programmed position1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior19
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.