- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 4 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 4 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 16 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
2003 Ford Expedition
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Expedition accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- can't get key programed by locksmith1
- sideview mirror forgets programmed position1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior19
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.