8.0

1. jumped battery (1 reports)
2003 Ford Expedition electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Expedition:

2003 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Sep 112011

Expedition

I went to start my 03 Ford Expedition this afternoon on 9/11/11, and first I tried to unlock my doors using the key fob. Woudn't work, so I tried the key pad on drivers door. Again wouldn't work, so frustrating I used the key to open the door and tried to start my suv. Wouldn't start, so I bought a new battery for it, and installed it. Strarted fine so I let it run for about 5min and turned it off. It sat for two hours in my drive way. I went to start it again and would barely start, finally it did and my lights flickered and the engine sounded very weak. Thought it might be the alternator but it was replaced about 3 months ago. Any ideas what could be the cause of this? Need help!! Thanks in advance!!

- , Warsaw, IN, USA

May 042010

Expedition Eddie Bauer V6

I GO TO WORK PARK,FIVE HOURS LATTER IT WON'T START. I GO TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY THREE HOURS IT WON'T START . THIS IS REALLY A PAIN . I JUMP IT THERE HOURS LATTER IT WON'T START! NOW I HAVE TO CARRY A BATTERY CHARGER WITH ME JUST SO I CAN GET HOME!

- , Phila, PA, USA