1. go to strutmasters.com and get a conversion kit (1 reports)
2003 Ford Expedition suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Expedition:

2003 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

May 192010

Expedition V6

My 2003 Ford Expedition air system sucked!!! All of the air components kept failing until finally I was $600 in debt over this thing with the parts. I decided there had to be a better solution so I went to Strutmasters.com and ordered a conversion kit...... man was I satified then!!!! Anyone who owns one of these vehicles needs to convert before you start having major problems you can't get rid of!!!!!

- , Syracuse, NY, USA