8.0

2. stop buying Fords (1 reports)
2003 Ford Expedition windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Expedition:

2003 Ford Expedition Owner Comments

Sep 152006

Expedition LX V8

Well I am needing to fix a 3rd and 4th window. The first one I fixed is already making noise and I am sure is next. The windows fall down and off track I guess. I bought it a Carmax and have the extended warranty so each time it is about $125 for my deductible and parts. I called the Ford number from this website. The guy was really nice but of course there is nothing they can do. There is no recall and there has not been enough complaints. So I asked the guy if people bringing in their vehicles to a dealer that those do not register as a problem. Of course "No ma'am." I also have the "door ajar" problem. So I asked the guy if there is a website about it doesn't that represent an ongoing problem? He says "Anybody can put anything on the internet." Of course we can, but why are we all having the same problems? So EVERYBODY call Ford and complain, complain,complain. Per the "guy" everybody needs to log a call to Ford so that they can keep track of our complaints. Yeah right, we shall see.

- , Kerrville, TX, USA

Feb 112009

Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4L

When I bought my vehicle from Thirfty Auto Sales in Clearwater, Florida, I noticed a few things wrong with the vehicle. On this same day, my mother also bought her 2005 Lincoln Aviator. When unlocking the doors with the key fob, the mirror motors, which are self adjusting as part of the appearance package, continue to turn down and the motors keep running, making the mirrors grind, such as when you bump it by hand and it makes that grinding sound! So, now I can only lock the doors with the key fob, but unlocking the doors can only be done with a key and then unlock the doors with the power lock button on the door.

- , Tampa, Floridaa, USA

Apr 042006

Expedition LX V8

Had a window regulator problem. Went out on the back seat which is routinely locked out for use- locked by the driver controls.

- , Auburn, AL, USA

Mar 132007

Expedition

I OWN 2 FORDS ALWAYS HAVE TROUBLE WITH ELECTRIC WINDOWS!!! MY MOTHER OWNS ONE ALSO . SAME PROBLEMS!!I WAS TOLD WHEN I BOUGHT IT TO BE FIXED FORDS ALWAYS DID HAVE THIS PROBLEM!! MY HUSBAND IS BUYING A NEW TRUCK THIS YEAR. WAS LOOKING AT THE F250 I TALKED HIM OUT OF IT. FORD DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT US LITTLE PEOPLE. THEY KNOW THEY HAVE A PROBLEM BUT WON'T FIX IT THIS IS MY LAST FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Plaquemine, LA, USA