- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 4 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 13 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 21 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 22 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Expedition body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body is rusting12
- paint bubbles6
- cracked panel below the rear window1
- faded trim1
- water leak1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body11
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.