- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 25 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 31 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 34 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Expedition body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body is rusting12
- paint bubbles6
- cracked panel below the rear window1
- faded trim1
- water leak1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body11
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.