- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 6 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 29 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 51 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 53 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Expedition body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body is rusting12
- paint bubbles6
- cracked panel below the rear window1
- faded trim1
- water leak1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body11
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.